In our household, Christmas shopping is well under way. It’s not all done yet (we aren’t THAT organised) but it’s getting there.
The hardest thing has been coming up with some suggestions of what people could get me – if they are after a gentle hint or two!
But if anyone knows me, they know the way to my heart is through food. And I’ve seen some fantastic Christmas gift offerings popping up on my Instagram feed that I’ve been secretly bookmarking.
So, here are 7 Local Foodie Gifts I would be more than happy to receive this Christmas!
- A truffle box from Studio 28 Patisserie – decadent and delicious!
2. A Something Good gift kit – I need to become more sustainable and I love the beeswax wraps and eco-friendly products this shop sells.
3. A Christmas Eve Box from Bloom and Graze – yes, 100% yes. Imagine having one of these on Christmas Eve with a cheesy Christmas Netflix movie on. Perfection.
4. A box of mixed treats delivered to my door by Great British Cupcakery – it sounds so good and I love that you get a selection of lots of different treats to try!
5. A jar of Chocolate Buttons from La Chocolatrice – at only £3 these would make a lovely stocking filler.
6. A Cook House Christmas Hamper – a gift for the ultimate foodie and it comes in a range of sizes too!
7. A Gift Voucher for a box of doughnuts from Proven Goods – my favourite doughnuts making life sweeter with their gift vouchers!
Which one would you love to receive?